HALF WAY!!! WOW! What an amazing 20 weeks it has been. These past weeks have gone by so fast! It is crazy how much faster this pregnancy has gone by then the last. I have loved every minute of it and would not change anything! I have felt pretty good. My legs are a little more sore, but I am sure that chasing after a 15 month old has a little something to do with it. I have been able to feel our beautiful baby move for the last couple of weeks. Every week gets stronger and stronger! Frankie can hardly wait for him to be able to feel you move. But for now it is something that just you and me can share :) The food cravings for this pregnancy have been so fun!! Some days I may crave a couple of different things! My plans for today is to find a cherry Slurpee!!! I really want and love cold drinks. Frankie has been really good at helping me get my craving fixes. If they come late at night, he will get them for me the next day and he always makes sure that I eventfully get the fix! It may be a day or two later but I get it!!
I can hardly wait to see what the next 20 weeks bring us! I only pray that it will be just as healthy and safe as the first 20 weeks.
We love you Elisabeth and we can not wait to meet you in July!
No comments:
Post a Comment