Thursday, April 2, 2009

So Big!

Franke is getting bigger and bigger everyday! I am just amazed as how he changes right before my eyes. He now likes to sit by himself (with the help of the boppy pillow) and play. He LOVES his stand up/jump activity center. He will play in there for at least 15-20 minutes sometimes. He is really getting the jumping part down. Last night in the tub he finally reached his feet to his mouth. His belly has been in the way...lol. He has been reaching for his feet for awhile now, but he finally got them!! He is such a flirt..... He is always smiling at the ladies at the stores and melting all their hearts. Every morning he gives the biggest smiles and mommy gets a big sloppy kiss. He will grab my face and lay one on me! Then he pulls away and smiles. I JUST LOVE IT!!! When daddy comes home he is daddy's buddy!! They have so much fun!!! Franke just cracks ups for his daddy and gives him the best bear hugs.
We just love our little bear!!!










1 comment:

Kim Cervone said...

hehe. I have a confession-when we ran into each other at Meijer today, I was making eyes at him and didn'teven realize that he was your little man. I tend to see the babies and not the mommies. Hereally is a heartbreaker!