Friday, April 24, 2009

Big boy!

We needed to get Franke a new car seat; since the one we registered for is only forward facing, and he needs to be rear facing till one year old. The reason we needed a new one is because he decided to go base jumping without his parachute...he got knocked off the shopping cart while in his infant carrier. God bless the lady that stopped and helped me make sure he was ok, in the poring rain. He went for his second ER trip and he is perfectly ok. He has also grown out of the chair he has sleeped in since he was 7 weeks old, for his acid reflex. He is now sleeping in his crib with a wedge under him. He is getting so big! I can not believe how much he has grown in the past months. I am amazed by him everyday. Today was a couple of big boy moments for mommy, and I can only handle them little by little.
I love you Franke.




1 comment:

Kim Cervone said...

what a scaryt moment. They really are resilient, aren't they??

PS I want to eat those thighs!!