Today marks 37 weeks! Only three more weeks!!! I have started to feel some "real" contractions. They are waking me up in the middle of night. However I only have one or two and then they stop.
We decided to spend the day in Frankenmuth with the Bruneel family. We ate a GREAT chicken dinner!!! and walked around A LOT! Trying to stimulate some labor pains ;) I know we are getting really anxious to meet our baby, and I am ready to be done with being pregnant. I have loved everyday of my pregnancy. I realize I have been very blessed during these past 37 weeks and have not taken anything of it for granted.
1 comment:
I am so happy & excited for you! You deserve every bit of happiness you have been getting & so much more! I cant wait to meet this little bundle of joy! I love you guys! Tracy
Post a Comment