Saturday, October 4, 2008
Almost made it....
I almost made through my pregnancy with out getting sick. Thursday I woke up with a wonderful full blown Sinus infection!! I called the dr's and they gave me a list of safe over the counter meds I could take. As long as I do not get a fever I will not have to be on antibiotics. So far so good... I had to stay home from work on Thursday and Friday. Last night I had Frankie run up to the store to get me something of the safe list for the cough I started. Funny,I have not had any cravings, but the first time I have to send my husband to the store at night is because I am sick! Needless to say I have felt like poop the last couple of days and today is not looking any better. Pray for me that I do not get a feaver and can get through this. If my cough gets worse I may just be coughing out our baby...haha (not really).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment