Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Baby Pictures

We had our second ultra sound done on Wednesday. Here are some pictures of our little one. The baby is healthy and very active already. I felt the baby move this past weekend and it was apparent during the test today that it is an active little baby so everything is going well. We chose not to find out the sex of the baby, so we are looking forward to the big surprise in a few months.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Well, I'm sure everyone can see that the baby looks just like his or her Great-Aunt Kathy. Okay, seriously, it's so exciting to see pictures of Mommy and baby! I love the fact that you're going to be surprised at the sex of the baby, too. Can't wait to see everyone in September.
Love, Aunt Kathy

Kim Cervone said...

Don't you see his penis in the ultrasound? It is so obvious...just kidding : ) I am so happy for the three of you. Can't wait to find out who is kicking you!!