We have been taking pictures of me and my belly on the 9th of every month, since I am due on November 9th. Tell us what you think between the difference from March to June....
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I want to meet that little great niece or nephew of mine soon!! You "both" look wonderful. :)
All I know is that little girl looks lovely is Pink. HA-HA Frankie. The baby has that little turned up nose just like Mommy and Nana. Seriously I did concede to a blue rocking chair for the nursey and boys look great in pink, Frankie!!!!
5 comments:
I want to meet that little great niece or nephew of mine soon!! You "both" look wonderful. :)
Love, Aunt Patty
WOW what a difference a month makes huh? You look awesome! Love, Tracy
All I know is that little girl looks lovely is Pink. HA-HA Frankie.
The baby has that little turned up nose just like Mommy and Nana.
Seriously I did concede to a blue rocking chair for the nursey and boys look great in pink, Frankie!!!!
Congrats...just found the site and what AMAZING pictures. Love your favorite Cousin...Tony!
Absolutely adorable. Is it sad that I am a little jealous of the round version of your belly??What a fun timexoxo
Post a Comment