Can the end of January really be almost here?!?!? I have no idea where this month has gone... New Years Eve, Frankie and I went to dinner at Sindbads and then to the Red Wings game. We had a great time! After the game we headed over to Frankie's mom and dad's they were babysitting for us. We enjoyed the rest of the night with Nicki, Jon, Maca, Pops and mom and dad. We played some new games and then rang in the new year! What a great night! New years day we spent at home with just the three of us and played with Frankie's Christmas present, a smoker. We had great ribs!!!
And the month went crazy from there..... We celebrated both of our father's birhtdays. My dad turned 60!! Ysa turned 1! (on New Years Eve), and I could never forget pops's birthday! Then Frankie had surgery. He had to have his gallbladder removed. It was hurting him for a long time, but we did not know that was the problem. He is now home recovering. He is still pretty sore, but getting better every day. Anthony and Ada' birthday's are this week. January is full of celebrations!!!
Franke is so smart! I may be biased but I think I have the right :) He understands what you tell him and he remembers where he put something he was playing with ten minutes ago. He is also using his sign language more and more. He even knows the appropriate timing of the words. I am so proud of him!!!! He is now building things with his mega blocks not just knocking them down. He still loves to dance. I am so blessed to be able to spend everyday with him as a stay at home mom. I could not imagine not being here with him. He likes to give the new baby kisses. We tell him to be nice to the baby and he rubs and kisses my belly. He is such a lover.
No comments:
Post a Comment