Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our 1st trip to Metro Beach Park

Frankie surprised us for a day at the park. First we went to Sonic. SO GOOD!! We spent a few hours walking and playing at Metro Beach Park. I wished I wore different shoes :) We had SO much fun walking by the water, looking at the wildlife, and playing in the tot lot. We are looking forward to many more afternoons there. It was a GREAT day! I love spending time with my boys, and dreaming of our children playing. No, no we are not expecting another baby at this time. Franke LOVES to be outside. He gets so excited to feel the wind in his face, or see the birds. Sometimes if he is bit fussy we take him outside, and instantly he has a smile on his face!

Here is some pics from Metro Beach Park.







No comments: