What a day we had!! First Franke and I went for a walk at Partridge Creek with Tatte Nicki and Jippy. We had a great time! He loves going for walks there are so many new things to see and look at. He just babbles on and on. He did pass out for a bit with all the fresh air. I just love being able to go for a walk with Franke, he is such a good boy; we can not wait for spring and summer. I now understand how other moms truly look forward to this time of year. We get out of the four walls and see another world. I have always like the spring to play in the dirt and get ready for boating season, but this year brings another lever of excitement.
Then Frankie and I went to dinner at Sindbads and then to the wings game. It was fun seeing my old co-workers and showing of our beautiful baby boy!! And the game was great!! Franke spent the evening with Nana. He is looking forward to eat corn beef and cabbage next year!!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
St. Paddy Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can he be any happier? He's simply gorgeous! Can't wait to see him again.
Post a Comment