Monday, December 22, 2008

New Job

Well it became official last week....I am now a stay at home mom. I am very excited about this adventure in my life. Part of me can not believe it really happened, and part of me is wondering if it could all be really my life. I have enjoyed being a social worker and I have loved working with the youth over the years. But the love I have for my family and wanting to take care of them is SO overwhelming. A fellow co-worker asked me the other day if being a mom is harder than I thought and is it tough? My answer was No, it is the best job I have ever done! I love every minute of it. I love the two men in my life more than I can express in words. I am very grateful this Christmas for the best gift, my son and husband.

No comments: