Saturday, November 1, 2008

We are ready

I realize all pregnant women at this point are ready to be done being pregnant, and I am NO exception!! What is kicking me, is the contractions I am still having. It seems to happen more at night, which is keeping me up at night along with not being able to sleep because there is no comfortable position and the constant heart burn.
I know, I know, I am just venting....
Frankie and I are just so excited to meet our little one! The anticipation is SO overwhelming. First not knowing what the sex of the baby is and then when will the baby's birthday be?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

ger said...

Hang in there Stacie. Believe you me when you hold your precious baby, all the pain, heartburn and sleepless nights will be forgotten.(well maybe not the sleepness nights lol) We are all excited for the arrival of this sweet baby.
Love,
Mom(soon to be Grandma)