Monday, September 1, 2008

So I realize it has been awhile since I blogged... We have been busy preparing for baby. I am 30 weeks!! Only 10 weeks to go!!! Baby is a mover and shaker. I can only imagine what baby will be like, I think we will definitely be putting baby in some type of physical activity.... Maybe baby will be the next Michael Phelps or Misty May?!?!? We would be so proud.

What a nice long weekend we had. We both had Friday and Monday off, so that made a four day weekend for us. Friday we made dinner for Mom and Dad, Nicki, Maca and Pops. Mom and dad have helped so much with preparing the house with Frankie for baby we wanted to say THANK YOU!!! That night we put together the baby's crib. We would not be able to do that with out Dad and Jan, THANK YOU for the beautiful crib!!! Earlier in the day Frankie put togher the rocking chair from Mom, THANK YOU and it is wonderful!!!! It will come in very handy for the 3am feedings :)

So i guess we want to say THANK YOU to all of the parents for all the help and wonderful gifts you have given baby! We are very thankful and overwhelmed by your love and support.

Picture will be to follow, as soon as the room is complete.

No comments: