We decided to go on a BabyMoon! A little time with just the two of us. One last time :) We went up to Mackinac Island. Before we got to the island we went up to the Locks. The locks are something to see! We watched a freighter be lifted 21 feet. We stayed on the island for two nights. I was completely awed by the Mighty Mac!!! I just fell in love with the bridge. I found it to be a sight a beauty. The island was a great experience. I had never been before and I and glad we stayed on the island. We took a transfer back in time while we were there. It did not take long to get used not having a car or the horse poop. The history and magic of island was a great place to take our BabyMoon.
The picture of me was taken on the Grand Hotel Porch and the two of us on the west side of the island with the Mighty Mac behind us.
No comments:
Post a Comment