Monday, May 26, 2008
Busy weekend
What a weekend...Friday we celebrated Heather's 30th birthday. Happy Birthday!! Saturday we spend the day store hopping; Home Depot, Meijer, Nino's, English Gardens. Frankie made is awesome salsa for the Holiday BBQ, and then we planted our veggies and flowers. The garden has come a long way in the last year. After church on Sunday we headed to spend the day at the boat and have a family BBQ. With all the dogs :) What special times and memories we have at the boat. Monday we spent the day together as Frankie has to leave for Norway tonight for work. As I write this he is somewhere over Canada. He will be home on Friday afternoon. I will be busy this week making his honey do list... I will miss him :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stacie, if you are feeling lonely & would like to talk this week just give me a call. You could always come over & keep me company while I pack. LOL! Only 4 days left. I have so much to do! Luv ya. Tracy
Post a Comment